If you have already created an account, the next thing to do is back up access to your wallet.
To back up access to your wallet, follow those steps:
1. Go to the app main view
2. Click the More (ellipsis) button
3. Choose Backup your account seed phrase
4. Read the info and click the button Continue
6. You must write down all of the words that appear on the screen in the same order because it will be necessary to restore your account
7. Confirm with the button OK, I wrote them
8. Rewrite two required words
9. Click the button Check
Remember that if you lose your seed phrase you can lose access to your account and funds. Save your seed phrase in a secure place and don't share it with anyone.
If you didn't find answer to your question in our FAQ, feel free to ask.
CLICK HERE to submit a ticket.
Have a great day!